Drama Club to Present Clue: The Musical
The Southwest Minnesota State University Drama Club will present Clue: The Musical, today and Saturday at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday at 2 p.m. in the Mainstage Theatre at Southwest Minnesota State University.
Clue: The Musical is a hilarious and catchy interpretation of the Parker Brothers board game. The audience blindly selects three cards at the beginning of the show to decide who kills Mr. Boddy, with what weapon, and in what room. That allows for 216 possible endings.
Tickets are $5 for adults, $3 for SMSU students, and free for children under 12. Tickets are available at the door. In keeping with current public health guidelines, physically-distanced seating is limited to 79 per performance.
Clue: The Musical is directed by Brady Berg of Wells, Minn. Joy Krosschell, a senior Psychology major and Management minor, is the stage manager. Mary Jean Porter, a senior Theatre Arts and Professional Writing double major, Studio Art and Music minor from Marshall, is the scenic designer. Elizabeth Zoya, a senior Theatre Arts major from Maplewood, Minn., is the hair and makeup designer and co-choreographer. Avianna McFarquhar, a senior Theatre Arts and Management double major from Marshall, is a co-choreographer. Tailer Benson, a sophomore Theatre Arts and Broadcast & Digital Media double major from Elk River, Minn., is the costume designer. Dominique McPhail, a junior Theatre Arts major from Murdock, Minn., is the lighting designer. Raxson Rax, a senior Theatre Arts major from Milan, Minn., is the sound designer.
The cast includes:
• Greyson Kadrmas, a freshman Community Psychology major from Dickinson, N.D., as Mr. Boddy.
• Sidney Pitzl, a senior Graphic Design major and Marketing minor from Wabasso as Mrs. Peacock.
Raxson Rax as Professor Plum.
• Avianna McFarquhar as Miss Scarlet.
• Tyler Martin, a freshman Justice Administration major from Menifee, Calif., as Colonel Mustard.
• Sara Heiderscheidt, a junior Studio Art and Graphic Design double major from Redwood Falls as Detective.
• Mary Jean Porter as Mrs. White.
• Alex Duus, a freshman Communication Studies major from Tyler as Mr. Green.
Clue: The Musical is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals.