Marshall school referendum election today
MARSHALL — Voters will decide fate of the Marshall Public Schools District $29.8 million building referendum today.
The polling site located inside the Marshall Middle School at 401 Saratoga St. will open at 7 a.m. today and close at 8 p.m.
The referendum is a single-question ballot that includes:
• New second- through fourth-grade elementary school located on a 52-acre site near the existing Marshall Middle School.
• Three-classroom Early Childhood addition at Park Side Elementary, improvements to serve Park Side first-grade students and removal of the existing portable classroom.
• Centralized Early Childhood programming at Park Side Elementary and providing additional space at Marshall Middle School
• Safety and security improvements at Park Side Elementary, the new elementary school, MATEC and Marshall High School
• West Side Elementary to be decommissioned, demolished, prepared for future development and sold