Library closed in order to make changes
The Marshall-Lyon County Library will be closed today in order to ready the building to deliver service differently; the branches remain closed indefinitely.
• Beginning Monday, and for at least two weeks, the Library will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday and closed on Saturday (April 4 and 11) with limited access and services. After the two weeks, library personnel will reevaluate in light of any new information from the State, City or County.
• Customers will be asked to contact the library (phone 507-537-7003, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, social media Facebook) for any materials they may like prior to coming to the library and staff will pull items for no-contact takeout.
• All materials (with the exception of hot spots, toys, puzzles and cake pans) must be returned in the outside book drops (next to front door and drive up off Progress Drive).
• Public computers will only be available for emergency needs – anything that must happen within this two week-period (such as applying for unemployment or downloading a school assignment).
• Visit marshalllyonlibrary.org for placing holds, using digital services, and more information.
• Homebound service is also available by request for those 60 years and older or with other underlying issues. Call for more information.