January 10, 17, 24, 31, 2013
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: January 3, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of that certain Mortgage dated August 28, 2008, executed by DeBrule Properties, LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company, Darrel Wiener and Karen Wiener, husband and wife, as Grantor, to Bremer Bank, National Association, a national banking association, as Lender, filed for record September 2, 2008 as Document Number 177869 in the Office of the County Recorder of Lyon County, Minnesota, as amended by that certain Modification of Mortgage dated September 17, 2008, filed for record September 23, 2008 as Document Number 178166 in the Office of the County Recorder of Lyon County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3.The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $237,500.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $233,652.32.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Lot Three (3) of Block One (1) of the Wiener Addition to the City of Marshall, according to the recorded plat thereof.
Undivided one-half interest held by DeBrule Properties, LLC in Lot One (1) of Block One (1) of the Wiener Addition to the City of Marshall, according to the recorded plat thereof.
Commonly known as 200 South O'Connell Street, Marshall, Minnesota.
TOGETHER WITH all existing or subsequently erected or affixed buildings, improvements and fixtures; all easements, rights of way, and appurtenances; all water, water rights, watercourses and ditch rights (including stock in utilities with ditch or irrigations rights); and all other rights, royalties, and profits relating to the real property, including without limitation all minerals, oil, gas, geothermal and similar matters,
will be sold by the Sheriff of Lyon County, Minnesota, at public auction on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Lyon County Sheriff's Department, 611 West Main Street, Marshall, Minnesota 56258.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Grantor or Grantor's personal representatives or assigns is two (2) months after the date of sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE GRANTOR, THE GRANTOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
11. RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Bremer Bank, National Association
By Gene Bygd
Its Vice President
Attorney for Lender:
James F. Christoffel
Christoffel & Elliott, P.A.
1111 UBS Plaza
444 Cedar Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55101-2129