Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Minn. toddler in ND hospital for biting detergent

October 2, 2013
Associated Press

FARGO, N.D. (AP) — A 1-year-old Minnesota boy who bit into a Tide detergent pod is being treated for poisoning at a North Dakota hospital.

Alexander Rohde from Hitterdal, Minn., turned 1 last week. He was flown to Sanford's Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Fargo over the weekend.

Family members say he thought the pod was a treat and poisoned by the liquid detergent inside. He started throwing up and soon could not breathe.

WDAY-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1f0i2et ) Alexander is sedated and on breathing tubes but not making any progress.

___

Information from: WDAY-TV, http://wday.com

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web